Sodium Hyaluronate is a natural substance that is based off Hyaluronic Acid. It is the salt form of this particular acid. It functions as a tissue lubricant and has the ability to act as filler between the tissue fibres. This is known as collagen and elastin. Sodium Hyaluronate also functions as storage of moisture as it can store large quantities and also absorb it easily. It also helps transport nutrients and acts as a filter of inflammatory molecules.
A completely natural ingredient that is plant-based. It works as a skin hydration booster that promotes deep hydration and generates a moisture reservoir that can last up to 72 hours. Effective as a moisturiser it strengthens skin barrier function leading to soft and smoother skin.
Sodium PCA is a natural component of our skins 'Natural Moisturising Factor' (NMF). With the ability to help attract moisture to our skin it is considered hygroscopic and can effectively bind moisture to skin cells. Sodium PCA is a great ingredient for retaining moisture as it is extremely absorbent and can hold many times its weight water, therefore reducing the loss of moisture in the skin.
- Apply proper amount of toner to cleansed face and neck with a cotton pad, preparing your skin for additional skincare products.
- This toner can also be used throughout the day to refresh your skin.
- Avoid areas near the eyes.
- If product does enter the eye(s) wash thoroughly with water.
- For external use only.
- Keep out of reach of children. Do not use for children below 3 years old.
- Keep lid tightly closed.
- Keep in cool and dry place.
Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Propanediol, Polysorbate 20, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium PCA, Caprylyl glycol, Saccharide isomerate, Chlorphenesin, Parfum (Fragrance), Soluble collagen, Sodium hyaluronate, Citric acid, Sodium citrate, CI 42090 (Blue 1)
T: 714 685 0114
Toll Free: 855-588-9900
1818 N Case Street, Orange, CA 92865, U.S.A