Sodium Hyaluronate is a natural substance that is based off Hyaluronic Acid. It is the salt form of this particular acid. It functions as a tissue lubricant and has the ability to act as filler between the tissue fibres. This is known as collagen and elastin. Sodium Hyaluronate also functions as storage of moisture as it can store large quantities and also absorb it easily. It also helps transport nutrients and acts as a filter of inflammatory molecules.
Aquaxyl works as a hydration booster and assists in controlling water circulation. It helps by protecting the layers of skin, through limiting the amount of water loss and retains water through its essential lipids (also boosting proteins and dermal /epidermal hyaluronic acid). By trapping water it helps maintain moisture levels and boosts hydration, this essentially improves dry skin and dry hair.
- Add water to cream and lather to create a creamy paste.
- Press gently onto skin where cleansing is required.
- Alternatively place directly onto dry skin for a smooth cleanse.
- Repeat and then rinse with warm water.
- Avoid areas near the eyes.
- If product does enter the eye(s) wash thoroughly with water.
- For external use only.
- Keep out of reach of children. Do not use for children below 3 years old.
- Keep lid tightly closed.
- Keep in cool and dry place.
T: 714 685 0114
Toll Free: 855-588-9900
1818 N Case Street, Orange, CA 92865, U.S.A